- 6RN3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- rpoN, glnF, ntrA, RNA Polymerase
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Sigma factors are initiation factors that promote the attachment of RNA polymerase to specific initiation sites and then are released. This sigma factor is responsible for the expression of enzymes involved in arginine catabolism. The open complex (Sigma 54 and core RNA polymerase) serves as the receptor for the receipt of the melting signal from the remotely bound activator protein glnG (ntrC).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- E. coli, Very broad
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.25 - 1.0 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Previously item# W0005 from Neoclone.
Clone 6RN3 recognizes epitope 88-137.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: functional assay.1
- Application References
- Zhao K, et al. 2010. Nucleic Acids Res. 38:1273. (FA)
AB_2820108 (BioLegend Cat. No. 663305)
AB_2820109 (BioLegend Cat. No. 663306)
- Sigma 54 (σ54) is a 54 kD transcription factor of E. coli RNA polymerase. Observed molecular weight is around 70 kD.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Gene ID
- 947714 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Sigma 54 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-E. coli RNA Sigma 54||6RN3||WB|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.