- 3RH3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- SigmaH, rpoH, fam, hin, htpR, Heat shock regulatory protein F33.4, RNA Polymerase
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Sigma factors are initiation factors that promote the attachment of RNA polymerase to specific initiation sites and are then released. This sigma factor is responsible for the expression of heat shock promoters.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- E. coli
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 5.0 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone 3RH3 recognizes epitope 1-25.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: functional assay and immunoprecipitation.
- Application References
- Lesley SA, et al. 1987. J. Biol. Chem. 262:5404.
AB_2750247 (BioLegend Cat. No. 663404)
AB_2750248 (BioLegend Cat. No. 663405)
|Purified anti-E. coli RNA Sigma 32||3RH3||WB|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.