- M588 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD44, CD44 Molecule, LHR, CD44 Antigen, Cell Surface Glycoprotein CD44, CDW44
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD44 is a cell-surface glycoprotein that is expressed in a large number of cell types. CD44 functions as an adhesion molecule that is important for cell migration and intercellular interactions and adhesion. CD44 transcripts undergo complex alternative splicing, which leads to a variety of functionally distinctive isoforms of this protein. Transcription of CD44 has been shows to be partially activated by Wnt/beta catenin signaling pathway, and thus is linked to tumor development.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per ml. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 μg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2801225 (BioLegend Cat. No. 858801)
AB_2801226 (BioLegend Cat. No. 858802)
- CD44 is a 742 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of ~ 82 kD.
Tissue distribution: Ubiquitously expressed in all tissues.
Cellular Distribution: Plasma membrane, extracellular, cytosol, and golgi apparatus.
- Intercellular interaction and cell adhesion,cellular migration
- HA, glycosaminoglycans, collagen, laminin, fibronectin, UNC119, PDPN
- Receptor for Hyaluronate
- Antigen References
- Price ZK, et al. 2018. Cancers (Basel). 10(12): E482
- Ouhtit A, et al. 2018. Int J Biol Sci. 14(13): 1782
- Mooney KL, et al. 2016. J Clin Neurosci. 34:1
- Gene ID
- 960 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD44 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.