- Poly29031 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- AU1 epitope tag, DTYRYI epitope tag, DTYRYI tag
Covance Catalog# PRB-130P
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
AU1 is a commonly used epitope that is tagged onto the N- or C- terminus of a protein of interest so that the tagged protein can be analyzed and visualized. Antibodies against AU1 epitope recognize proteins containing AU1 epitope tag fused to targeted proteins and allow for specific detection in several immunochemical assays such as western blotting, ELISAs and immunostaining techniques.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This polyclonal antibody was raised against the peptide DTYRYI (the same epitope as the monoclonal AU1 antibody).
- Phosphate-buffered solution + 0.03% thimerosal.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB, IHC, ICC, ELISA, Purification
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 1:1,000-30,000
• ICC: 1:200-2,000
• ELISA: 1:100-400 (coating), 1:1,000-30,000 (primary)
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB), immunohistochemistry (ICC), immunocytochemistry and ELISA.
This antibody may be preferred over the monoclonal AU1 for experiments in murine systems or in experiments involving two proteins labeled with two different tags. Because of the small size of the epitope, it is unlikely to alter the activity of the cloned sequence.
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
- Product Citations
AB_2565028 (BioLegend Cat. No. 903101)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Gene ID
- View information about AU1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.