- IRF4.3E4 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Interferon regulatory factor 4
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- 1 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The IRF family consists of at least nine members. IRF4 and IRF8 are highly homologous to each other and also redundant in function. IRF4 is critical for Th2 and Th17 development. Together with TRF8, it plays an essential role in macrophage and dendritic cell development and function. IRF4 is also reported to be essential for pre-B cell development, receptor editing, germinal center reactor and plasma cell differentiation.Product Details
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- GST fusion protein containing C-terminal of murine IRF4
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PerCP/Cyanine5.5 and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Application References
- Zheng Y, et al. 2009. Nature 458:351
- Yin SY, et al. 2011. Exp Cell Res. 317:2210. PubMed
AB_2728481 (BioLegend Cat. No. 646415)
AB_2728482 (BioLegend Cat. No. 646416)
- Molecular weight is approximately 51 kD.
IRF4 is reported to be expressed exclusively in the immune system.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Lu R. 2008. Trends Immunol 29:487.
- Gene ID
- 3662 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IRF4 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.