- 14D2C43 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- ARG1, Liver Arginase, Type 1 Arginase, Arginase-1, Liver-Type Arginase
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Arginase I, also known as ARG1, is a 34.7kD protein expressed by neutrophils and myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSCs). There are two isoforms that are differentiated based on their tissue distribution and subcellular localization. Arginase I converts L-arginine into L-ornithine and urea; it is the final enzyme in the urea cycle. While mostly found in the liver, it can also be expressed in cells lacking a comprehensive urea cycle. Also, it contributes to vasodilation and vascular function. Arginase I is also reported to be involved in MDSC mediated suppression of T cell proliferation. Arginase I has been implicated in hyperargininemia (decreased function of arginase I) and Q fever.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length recombinant protein expressed in E.coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2814330 (BioLegend Cat. No. 369707)
AB_2814331 (BioLegend Cat. No. 369708)
- Belongs to the ureohydrolase family and has a molecular mass of 34.7 kD.
- Neutrophils and myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSC).
- Converts L-arginine into L-ornithine and urea.
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Enzymes and Regulators
- Antigen References
1. Munder M, et al. 2005. Blood 105:2549.
2. Luckner-Minden C, et al. 2010. JLB. 87:1125.
3. Holowatz L, et al. 2006. Journal of Physiology 574:573.
4. Sin YY, et al. 2013. PLoS One 8:11.
5. Benoit M, et al. 2008. Eur. J. Immunol. 4:1065.
- Gene ID
- 383 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Arginase I on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human Arginase I||14D2C43||ICFC|
|PE anti-human Arginase I||14D2C43||ICFC|
|APC anti-human Arginase I||14D2C43||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Arginase I||14D2C43||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human Arginase 1||14D2C43||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.