- S18025A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
TLR9 is a member of the toll-like receptor family that aids in recognition of pathogen associated molecular patterns (PAMPs). TLR9 recognizes unmethylated CpG sequences in DNA (ie. intracellular bacteria and DNA viruses). TLR9 signals through the MyD88 pathway leading to inflammatory cytokine production, especially production of type I interferons by pDCs.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2876552 (BioLegend Cat. No. 159103)
AB_2876552 (BioLegend Cat. No. 159104)
B cells, Dendritic cells, pDCs
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Bacterial proteins and Toxins, Immuno-Oncology, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Innate Immune Signaling, Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
- Onji M, et al. 2013. Nat. Commun. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms2949
- Krug A, et al. 2001. Eur J Immunol. 10:3026-37.
- Gene ID
- 81897 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD289 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.