- 1D4-C5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Vitamin B7, Vitamin H
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Biotin (vitamin B7 or vitamin H) is essential for cell growth and the metabolization of fat and protein. It is also often used to tag a molecule of interest. The anti-biotin antibody can be used as a second-step reagent for detecting biotinylated targets.Product Details
- All species
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Biotinylated limulus hemocyanin
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation and ELISA.
- Application References
- Uccellini MB, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:5875.
- Green NM, et al. 2012. J Biol Chem. 287:39789. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_10645482 (BioLegend Cat. No. 409003)
AB_10641847 (BioLegend Cat. No. 409004)
- Avidin, Streptavidin
- Gene ID
- View information about Biotin on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.