- Other Names
- IL-23 (p19/p40) Pre-coated ELISA Kit,
- Ave. Rating
- 3 reviews
- Product Citations
|433707||1 Pre-coated Plate||236€|
Mouse IL-23 (Interleukin 23 p19/p40, P19, IL-23A, IL23p19) is a heterodimeric cytokine composed of two disulfide-linked subunits, a p19 subunit that is unique to IL-23, and a p40 subunit that is shared with IL-12. IL-23 is secreted by activated macrophages and dendritic cells. Human and mouse p19 share 70% amino acid sequence identity. IL-23 has been shown to enhance IFN-? production by memory T cells. Additionally, mouse IL-23 can activate mouse memory T cells to produce the potent proinflammatory cytokine IL-17. IL-23 is upregulated in certain autoimmune diseases and promote immunity in response to some viral and mycobacterial infections. The protein is implicated in inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn’s disease.
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Mouse IL-23 ELISA Kit is a sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), in which, a Mouse IL-23 specific monoclonal antibody is pre-coated on a 96-well strip-well plate.
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Mouse IL-23 ELISA Kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of Mouse IL-23 from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma or other bodily fluids. It is ready-to-use, accurate, and sensitive.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Mouse IL-23 Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Mouse IL-23 Dectection Antibody
- Mouse IL-23 Standard
- Matrix A (for serum and plasma samples only)
- Avidin-HRP A
- Assay Buffer A
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution E
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- Application References
- Product Citations
- 4.8 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 31.3-2,000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
Dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The Wash buffer is the same for all the current LEGEND MAX™ kits. All the part numbers on the Wash Buffer bottles in these kits should be the same. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for a washing of the plates before even adding any sample to it. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The washings were designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not do the washings, the effect on assay performance is negligible.