- 6-His (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- polyhistidine-tag, hexa histidine-tag, 6xHis-tag, His6 tag, His-tag(TM)
Covance Catalog# FITC-156L
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
His tags are commonly used as a method of tagging proteins for detection or purification. This antibody is raised again a polyhistidine tag (6-His or hexa His-tag).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- 6xHis Tag
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Monoclonal 6-His antibody was raised against a recombinant protein containing the sequence HHHHHH.
- Phosphate-buffered solution + 0.03% Thimerosal + 50% Glycerol.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- Store between 2°C and 8°C.
ICC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 5 - 10 μg/mL is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
The sequence of the protein flanking the poly His tag does not influence antibody binding. This antibody was subsequently purified via a protein-G column.
- Application References
- Deinert K, et al. 2001. J. Biol. Chem. 276:6000. (WB)
- Kojima H, et al. 2001. J. Biol. Chem. 276:19238. (IF) PubMed
- Lapinski PE, et al. 2000. J. Biol. Chem. 275:6831. (WB)
- Bartsch D, et al. 1998. Cell. 95:211. (IF)
- Product Citations
AB_2565059 (BioLegend Cat. No. 906105)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Gene ID
- View information about 6-His on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All 6-His Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Anti-6-His Epitope Tag Affinity Matrix||6-His||IP,Purification|
|Biotin anti-6-His Epitope Tag||6-His||WB,ICC,IP|
|FITC anti-6-His Epitope Tag||6-His||ICC|
|Purified anti-6-His Epitope Tag||6-His||WB,ICC,IP|
|Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-6-His Epitope Tag||6-His||WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-6-His Epitope Tag||6-His||ICC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.