- W27 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Heat shock protein 70
- Mouse IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Hsp70 is a member of the Hsp family of highly conserved proteins that play a role in a number of important functions. Their synthesis is increased upon environmental stress. They function by acting as molecular chaperones, facilitating protein refolding and preventing protein aggregation. It has been reported that extracellular Hsp70 also exhibits immunomodulatory effects on innate and acquired immunity.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Hsp70 protein from HeLa cells.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested dilution is 1:1000-1:2000. The optimal dilution should be determined by titration for each individual assay of interest.
25 µl and 100 µl of Direct-Blot™ HRP antibody can be used for approximately 5 and 20 Western blots, respectively, at the recommended concentration/dilution.
AB_2566707 (BioLegend Cat. No. 648005)
- Hsp proteins are the most conserved proteins present in both prokaryotes and eukaryotes. Human HSp70 contains multiple isoforms. Hsp70s consisit of three structural domains, a 44Kd amino-terminal ATPase domain (NBD), followed by an 18 Kd substrate
Ubiquitous, cytoplasmic and nuclear
- Molecular chaperrones assisting in the folding of proteins and preventing protein aggregation
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Antigen References
1. Sharma D, et al. 2009. Protein Peptide Lett. 16:571.
2. Johnson JD, et al. 2006. J. Leuk. Biol. 79:425.
3. Bukau B, et al. 1998. Cell 92:351.
- Gene ID
- 3308 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Hsp70 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.