- 6-His (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- polyhistidine-tag, hexa histidine-tag, 6xHis-tag, His6 tag, His-tag(TM)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
His tags are commonly used as a method of tagging proteins for detection or purification. This antibody is raised again a polyhistidine tag (6-His or hexa His-tag).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- 6xHis Tag
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Monoclonal 6-His antibody was raised against a recombinant protein containing the sequence HHHHHH.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.05 - 5.0 µg per ml (1:1000-1:10000 dilution). It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
25 µl and 100 µl of Direct-Blot™ HRP antibody can be used for approximately 5 and 20 Western blots, respectively, at the recommended concentration/dilution.
- Application Notes
The sequence of the protein flanking the poly His tag does not influence antibody binding. This antibody was subsequently purified via a protein-G column.
- Application References
- Deinert K, et al. 2001. J. Biol. Chem. 276:6000. (WB)
- Kojima H, et al. 2001. J. Biol. Chem.(22)276:19238. (ICC) PubMed
- Lapinski PE, et al. 2000. J. Biol. Chem. 275:6831. (WB)
- Bartsch D, et al. 1998. Cell. 95:211. (ICC)
- Fuentes EJ, et al. 2003. J Biol Chem. 278:2118. PubMed
- Montegna EA, et al. 2012 PLoS One.7:31156. (WB) PubMed
- Huang L, et al. 2013. Nat Biotechnol. 31:450. (WB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2734681 (BioLegend Cat. No. 906109)
AB_2734682 (BioLegend Cat. No. 906110)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Gene ID
- View information about 6-His on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All 6-His Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Anti-6-His Epitope Tag Affinity Matrix||6-His||IP,Purification|
|Biotin anti-6-His Epitope Tag||6-His||WB,ICC,IP|
|FITC anti-6-His Epitope Tag||6-His||ICC|
|Purified anti-6-His Epitope Tag||6-His||WB,ICC,IP|
|Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-6-His Epitope Tag||6-His||WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-6-His Epitope Tag||6-His||ICC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.