- Other Names
- Chemically-defined Low DMSO Cryopreservation Solution
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Cell-Vive™ Low DMSO Cryopreservation, GMP is specifically formulated to support immune cell cryopreservation, while making use of low DMSO content. It is a chemically-defined formulation, prepared without bovine or other animal components. It is suitable for use in the cryopreservation of several T cell sources, without affecting relevant T cell properties. When used under the appropriate conditions, this product can preserve T cell viability and expansion capacity. This GMP product is suggested for use in research and for further manufacturing applications. The benefits of this cryopreservation solution include:
- Low DMSO content.
- Chemically-defined formulation.
- Effective in cryopreserving T cells from multiple sources (PBMCs, CD3+, expanded T cells).
- Able to maintain T cell properties after cryopreservation.
- Minimizes safety risks associated with DMSO.
- Improved lot-to-lot consistency.
- Chemically-defined formulation
- Storage & Handling
- Store at 2°C to 8°C.
- Application Notes
For cryopreservation, a range between 5-50 million cells per 1 mL of Cell-Vive™ CD Low DMSO Cryopreservation, GMP is recommended. The appearance of the product in liquid form is clear with a slight yellow color.
- Prepare an immune cells suspension following an appropriate protocol.
- Centrifuge cells at 300 x g for 5 minutes to obtain a pellet. Carefully decant or aspirate supernatant
- Resuspend pelleted cells with Cell-Vive™ CD Low DMSO Cryopreservation, GMP and dispense the cell suspension into a cryovial.
- Immediately transfer the cryovial into a cell freezing container and store it at -70°C
- After 24-36 hours, transfer cryovials into a liquid nitrogen tank for long-term storage.
Thawing cells protocol
- Thaw cryovials containing cells by putting them in a 37°C water bath with very gently swirling. Thaw until only a small ice fragment is present.
- In a biosafety hood, add 1 mL of preferred cell culture media such as IMDM into the vial and then transfer content into a 15 mL conical tube containing 8mL of cell culture media at room temperature. Gently mix
- Centrifuge cells at 300 x g for 5 minutes. Carefully decant or aspirate supernatant
- Resuspend the cells at the desired density with cell culture media.
Cell-Vive™ CD Low DMSO Cryopreservation, GMP. BioLegend products are manufactured in an ISO 13485:2016-certified facility following GMP compliant procedures to ensure the highest quality standards. For research or further manufacturing processing use. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Our processes include:
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Material traceability
- Documented procedures
- Documented employee training
- Equipment maintenance and monitoring records
- Lot-specific certificates of analysis
- Quality audits per ISO 13485:2016
- QA review of released products
BioLegend CD Low DMSO Cryopreservation product is manufactured and tested in accordance with USP Chapter 1043, Ancillary Materials for Cell, Gene and Tissue-Engineered Products and Ph. Eur. Chapter 5.2.12
- Gene ID