- TY/11.8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD73 (ecto-5'-nucleotidase) is a 69 kD GPI-anchored surface protein. In mice, expression of CD73 in bone marrow is restricted to CD11b+ myeloid cells. In spleen, it is largely expressed on T cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CHO cells transfected with mouse CD73
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application References
- Yamshita Y, et al 1998. Eur. J. Immunol. 28:2981.
- Bentley JK, et al. 2010. Respir. Res. 11:127. (IHC-P)
- Product Citations
AB_2561528 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127215)
- 69 kD GPI-anchored surface protein
Positive on most CD11b+ myeloid cells in bone marrow, but not on CD11b+ peripheral cells; a large proportion of CD4+ and CD8+ splenic T cells express CD73
- A nucleotidase catalyzing the dephosphorylation of extracellular nucleoside 5' monophosphates
- Nucleoside 5' monophosphate
- Cell Type
- B cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Yamashita Y, et al 1998. Eur. J. Immunol. 28:2981.
2. Resta R, et al. 1998. Immunol. Rev. 161:95.
- Expression is regulated by the development and maturation of leukocytes
- Gene ID
- 23959 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD73 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC, IHC-F|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC, IHC-F|
|APC anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC, IHC-F|
|FITC anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||IHC-F|
|TotalSeq™-A0077 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||PG|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0077 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0077 anti-mouse CD73||TY/11.8||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD73
Biotin anti-mouse CD73
PE anti-mouse CD73
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD73
APC anti-mouse CD73
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD73
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD73
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD73
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD73
FITC anti-mouse CD73
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD73
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD73
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD73
TotalSeq™-A0077 anti-mouse CD73
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD73
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD73
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD73
TotalSeq™-B0077 anti-mouse CD73
TotalSeq™-C0077 anti-mouse CD73