- UCHL1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- IV N31
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45RO is a 180 kD single chain membrane glycoprotein. It is a splice variant of tyrosine phosphatase CD45, lacking the A, B, and C determinants. The CD45RO isoform is expressed on activated and memory T cells, some B cell subsets, activated monocytes/macrophages, and granulocytes. CD45RO enhances both T cell receptor and B cell receptor signaling mediated activation. CD45 and its isoforms non-covalently associate with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4. CD45 has also been reported to bind galectin-1 and CD22. CD45 isoform expression can change in response to cytokines.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Common Marmoset
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IL-2 dependent T cell line, CA1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg per ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
The UCHL1 antibody is commonly used in combination with antibodies against CD45RA to discern memory and naïve T cells. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections5 and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections4, Western blotting2, and immunoprecipitation3.
- Application References
- Knapp W, et al. Eds. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York. (FC)
- Ishii T, et al. 2001. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 98:12138. (WB)
- Ponsford M, et al. 2001. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 124:315. (IP)
- Yamada M, et al. 1996. Stroke 27:1155. (IHC)
- Sakkas LI, et al. 1998. Clin. Diagn. Lab. Immunol. 5:430. (IHC)
- Baba N, et al. 2010. Int. Immunol. 22:237. PubMed
- Thakral D, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:7431. (FC) PubMed
- Weiss L, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107:10632. PubMed
- Wu YY, et al. 2007. Infect. Immun. 75:4357. PubMed
- Mozaffarian N, et al. 2008. Rheumatology 47:1335. PubMed
- Roque S, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:8028. PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Smith SH, et al. 1986. Immunology 58:63. (Immunogen)
- Peterson VM, et al. 2017. Nat. Biotechnol. 35:936. (PG)
- Product Citations
AB_10898323 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304223)
AB_2563817 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304224)
- Tyrosine phosphatases, type I transmembrane, 180 kD (isoform of CD45 containing none of the A, B, or C determinants)
Activated and memory T cells, B cell subsets, monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes
- Enhances TCR and BCR signaling
- Cell Type
- B cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Thomas M. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:339.
2. Trowbridge I, et al. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
- Gene ID
- 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45RO on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Other FormatsView All CD45RO Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD45RO
FITC anti-human CD45RO
PE anti-human CD45RO
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD45RO
Purified anti-human CD45RO
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD45RO
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD45RO
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD45RO
Biotin anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD45RO
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD45RO
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD45RO
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD45RO
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD45RO
Purified anti-human CD45RO (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD45RO
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD45RO
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD45RO
PerCP anti-human CD45RO
APC anti-human CD45RO
TotalSeq™-A0087 anti-human CD45RO
TotalSeq™-B0087 anti-human CD45RO
TotalSeq™-C0087 anti-human CD45RO
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD45RO
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD45RO
TotalSeq™-D0087 anti-human CD45RO
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-human CD45RO
GMP APC anti-human CD45RO
PE anti-human CD45RO