- HIM6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI N-L109
- Other Names
- Neurothelin, Basigin, EMMPRIN
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD147, also known as neurothelin or basigin, is a member of the Ig superfamily. It is a 55-65 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein which is primarily expressed on leukocytes, erythrocytes, platelets, and endothelial cells. CD147 is reported to have a function during embryonal brain development and/or play a role in integrin-mediated adhesion in brain endothelia.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee, Baboon, Capuchin Monkey
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human PBMCs
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: inhibition of T cell activation2, immunohistochemical staining1,3 of frozen tissue sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, and Western blotting1. The Ultra-LEAF™ Purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 306221 and 306222).
- Application References
- Menashi S, et al. 2003. Cancer Res. 63:7575. (WB IHC)
- Woodhead VE, et al. 2000. Int. Immunol. 12:1051. (Block)
- Reimers N, et al. 2004. Clin. Cancer Res. 10:3422. (IHC)
AB_2750169 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306213)
AB_2750170 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306214)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 55-65 kD
Leukocytes, erythrocytes, platelets, endothelial cells
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Erythrocytes, Leukocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Biswas C, et al. 1995. Cancer Res. 55:434.
2. Fadool J, et al. 1993. Dev. Dyn. 196:252.
3. Felzmann T, et al. 1991. J. Clin. Immunol. 11:205.
- Gene ID
- 682 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD147 on UniProt.org
|FITC anti-human CD147||HIM6||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD147||HIM6||FC, IHC-P|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD147||HIM6||FC, ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD147||HIM6||FC, ICC, IHC-P|
|PE anti-human CD147||HIM6||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD147||HIM6||FC|
|APC anti-human CD147||HIM6||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD147||HIM6||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD147||HIM6||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD147||HIM6||FC, WB, IHC, Block|
|TotalSeq™-C1137 anti-human CD147||HIM6||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-human CD147
Purified anti-human CD147
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD147
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD147
PE anti-human CD147
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD147
APC anti-human CD147
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD147
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD147
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD147
TotalSeq™-C1137 anti-human CD147