- T218 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
Signet Catalog# 315-01
Covance Catalog# SIG-3315
- Mouse IgM
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
BG-6, also known as blood group Lewis B, is found in gastrointestinal tumors, colorectal tumors, and pancreatic cancer. It is expressed in colonic epithelial cells. Blood group related antigens include A, B, H, Lewis A, Lewis B, Lewis X, Lewis Y, and precursor type 1 chain group of antigens. These are a group of mucin-type carbohydrate determinants found on erythrocytes, a subset of epithelial cells, and in secretions.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody was developed against the SK-CO-10 colon cancer cell line. It is specific for the Lewis (b)(Type 1 chain).
- Ascites (in PBS with BSA + 0.1% NaN3).
- The concentration is not quantified as this product is sold as undiluted crude mouse ascites fluid. The concentration might vary from lot-to-lot and an estimated concentration would be 1-3 mg/ml.
- Storage & Handling
- Store between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• IHC: ≥1:40 for Biotin based detection systems such as USA Ultra Streptavidin Detection (Cat. No. 929501).
Tissue Sections: Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissues.
Pretreatment: Not required
Incubation: 20 minutes at room temperature
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunohistochemistry (IHC).
Positive tissue (human): Fetal intestine
- Application References
- Sakamoto J, et al. 1986. Cancer Res. 46:1553.
- Cordon-Cardo C, et al. 1986. Int J Cancer. 37:667.
- Cordon-Cardo C, et al. 1986. Lab Invest. 55:444.
- Lloyd KO. 1987. Am J Clin Path. 87:129.
- Product Citations
AB_2565411 (BioLegend Cat. No. 922302)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.