- IRF4.3E4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interferon regulatory factor 4
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The IRF family consists of at least nine members. IRF4 and IRF8 are highly homologous to each other and also redundant in function. IRF4 is critical for Th2 and Th17 development. Together with TRF8, it plays an essential role in macrophage and dendritic cell development and function. IRF4 is also reported to be essential for pre-B cell development, receptor editing, germinal center reactor and plasma cell differentiation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- GST fusion protein containing C-terminal of murine IRF4
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 1.25 - 5.0 μg/ml (dilution of 1:100-1:400) is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: spatial biology (IBEX)3,4.
- Application References
AB_2728475 (BioLegend Cat. No. 646409)
AB_2728476 (BioLegend Cat. No. 646410)
- Molecular weight is approximately 51 kD.
IRF4 is reported to be expressed exclusively in the immune system.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Lu R. 2008. Trends Immunol 29:487.
- Gene ID
- 3662 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IRF4 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All IRF4 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-IRF4||IRF4.3E4||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-IRF4||IRF4.3E4||ICFC|
|Go-ChIP-Grade™ Purified anti-IRF4||IRF4.3E4||ChIP,WB,FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-IRF4||IRF4.3E4||ICC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-IRF4||IRF4.3E4||ICFC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.