- 2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1) (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- β3 integrin, Integrin β3 chain, gpIIIa
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD61 is a 110 kD integrin β chain also known as β3 integrin or gpIIIa. It associates with the integrin αv chain (CD51) to form the vitronectin receptor. In addition, CD61 can associate with the integrin αIIb chain (CD41) to form the gpIIb/IIIa complex. CD61 is expressed on platelets, megakaryocytes, endothelium, smooth muscle, a subset of B cells, myeloid cells, osteoclasts, and mast cells. CD61, in conjunction with CD41 or CD51, mediates adhesion to fibronectin, fibrinogen, vitronectin, thrombospondin, and von Willebrand factor. Leukocyte-endothelial adhesion is mediated by the binding of αv/β3 integrin or vitronectin receptor to CD31 (PECAM-1).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Vitronectin receptor protein from the mouse T-cell hybridoma 2B4.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 104325 and 104326).
- Application References
- Kieffer N, et al. 1990. Annu. Rev. Cell Biol. 6:329. (Block)
- Piali L, et al. 1995. J. Cell Biol. 130:451. (Block)
- Ashkar S, et al. 2000. Science 287:860. (Block)
- Schultz JF, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:11522. (Block)
- Moulder K, et al. 1991. J. Exp. Med. 173:343. (Activ)
- Carlson TR, et al. 2008.135:2193. PubMed
- Yamaji D, et al. 2009. Genes Dev. 23:2382. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2128907 (BioLegend Cat. No. 104311)
- Integrin family, 110 kD
Platelets, megakaryocytes, endothelium, smooth muscle, activated T cells, subset of B cells, monocytes, macrophages, osteoclasts, mast cells
- Attachment to matrix
- Fibrinogen, von Willebrand factor, fibronectin
- Cell Type
- B cells, Endothelial cells, Macrophages, Mast cells, Megakaryocytes, Monocytes, Osteoclasts, Platelets, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook. Academic Press.
2. Phillips DR, et al. 1991. Cell. 65:359.
3. Felding-Habermann B, et al. 1993. Curr Opinion Cell Biol. 5:864.
- Gene ID
- 16416 View all products for this Gene ID 29302 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD61 on UniProt.org
|Biotin anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|PE anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC, IHC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|APC anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0910 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||FC, Block, Activ, IHC|
|TotalSeq™-A0910 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0910 anti-mouse/rat CD61||2C9.G2 (HMβ3-1)||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse/rat CD61
FITC anti-mouse/rat CD61
PE anti-mouse/rat CD61
Purified anti-mouse/rat CD61
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse/rat CD61
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/rat CD61
APC anti-mouse/rat CD61
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat CD61
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse/rat CD61
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse/rat CD61
TotalSeq™-C0910 anti-mouse/rat CD61
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/rat CD61
TotalSeq™-A0910 anti-mouse/rat CD61
TotalSeq™-B0910 anti-mouse/rat CD61