- MH5A (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- PD-1 homolog, Dies1
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
PD-1H, also known as VISTA, is a 309 aa type I transmembrane protein, composed of seven exons. PD-1H has one Ig-V like domain, and its sequence is similar to the Ig-V domains of the members of CD28 and B7 families. PD-1H is expressed by a subset of T cells, macrophages, dendritic cells, neutrophils, and NK cells. It has been proposed that PD-1H can be useful to modulate the host immune response to allogeneic transplants.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- PD-1H- IgG Fc fusion protein
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: inhibition of graft vs host disease (GVHD), Western blotting, and immunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded tissue sections.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Flies DB, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:1537.
AB_2783107 (BioLegend Cat. No. 143723)
AB_2783108 (BioLegend Cat. No. 143724)
- Type I transmembrane protein, member of the CD28 family
Macrophages, dendritic cells, neutrophils, NK cells, naïve and activated T cells
- Negative regulator of the immune response
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Neutrophils, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Flies DB, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:1537.
2. Wang Li, et al. 2011. J. Exp Med. 208:577.
- Gene ID
- 74048 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about PD-1H on UniProt.org
- Does BioLegend test each LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However upon request these can be tested from outside independent laboratories on custom basis.
- Does BioLegend test each LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this LEAF™/Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.