- DIH4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- ST2, ST2L, IL-1R1
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
IL-33Ra, also known as ST2 or IL-1RL1 is a member of the Toll/IL-1 receptor family. It binds IL-33 and is structurally similar to IL-1R1. Two forms of the protein exist – soluble form known as ST2 and membrane anchored form known as ST2L. The membrane form is expressed by Th2 cells and bone marrow derived mast cells whereas the soluble form is expressed by serum-stimulated fibroblasts.
Blocking with anti-ST2 antibodies has been shown to alleviate experimental arthritis and airway inflammation. The IL-33-ST2 axis has been reported to be important across a range of diseases including asthma, allergies and cardiac disease.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IL-33Rα-hFcγ 1 fusion protein
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. Please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Block - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hashiguchi M, et al. 2014. Eur. J. Immunology. (FC, Block) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2562656 (BioLegend Cat. No. 146604)
- Approximately 63kD, IL-1 receptor family member, single pass type I membrane protein
Mast cells, Th2 cells and fibroblasts
- Interacts with IL-33 and recruits MyD88, Irak1, Irak4 and Traf6 followed by phosphorylation of the MAP/ERK pathway
- Interacts with MyD88, Irak1, Irak4 and Traf6
- Cell Type
- Mast cells, Th2, Fibroblasts
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
- Yanagisawa K, et al. 1993. FEBS Lett. 318:83.
- Schmitt E, et al. 1990. Cytokine. 6:407.
- Yanagisawa K, et al. 1992. FEBS Lett. 302:51.
- Takagi T, et al. 1993. Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1178:194.
- Gene ID
- 17082 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-33Ralpha on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IL-33Rα (ST2)||DIH4||FC|
|APC anti-mouse IL-33Rα (ST2)||DIH4||FC|
|PE anti-mouse IL-33Rα (ST2)||DIH4||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.