- A15153A (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- T-Cell Immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains, T cell Ig and ITIM domain (TIGIT), V-Set and Immunoglobulin Domain-Containing Protein 9 (VSIG9), V-Set and Transmembrane Domain-Containing Protein 3 (VSTM3), WUCAM
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
TIGIT (T-cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains precursor), containing an immunoglobulin variable domain, a transmembrane domain and an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif. TIGIT is an inhibitory receptor expressed on the surface of natural killer (NK) cells. TIGIT recognizes nectin and nectin-like adhesion molecules and thus plays a critical role in the innate immune response to malignant transformation. TIGIT in conjunction with CD226 forms a pathway that has prominent similarities to the costimulatory CD28/CTLA-4 pathway. CD226 and TIGIT bind the same set of ligands (CD155 and CD112) and CD226 is a positive regulator of T cell responses, while TIGIT inhibits them. Knockdown of TIGIT expression in human CD4+ T cells results in an increase of both T-bet and IFN-γ mRNA and protein expression. These effects are overcome by blocking CD226 signaling indicating that TIGIT exerts immunosuppressive effects by competing with CD226 for the same ligand CD155. The binding of CD115 to TIGIT on human dendritic cells enhanced the production of interleukin 10 and diminished the production of interleukin 12p40. TIGIT shows an inhibitory effect in the cell-signaling pathway in murine models of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE). Loss of TIGIT expression in mice results in hyperproliferative T cell responses and increased susceptibility to EAE.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human TIGIT
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
Block - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by binding assay. Recombinant human TIGIT (grey dots, Cat. No. 788602) binds to immobilized recombinant human CD155 (at 2 µg/mL) in a dose-dependent manner. Anti human TIGIT (clone A15153A, purple dots) inhibits the binding of human TIGIT (at 200 ng/mL) to human CD155 in a dose-dependent manner. ND50 range: 50 – 250 ng/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application
Human follicular B helper T cells (TFH), regulatory, memory and activated T cells, NK cells
- Immunosuppressive effects by binding CD115 and modulating cytokine production by DC. Inhibits NK cell cytotoxicity. Inhibits T cell functions by competing with CD226. Tregs TIGIT+ cells suppress proinflammatory Th1 and Th17 cell, but not Th2 cell responses.
- Dendritic cells, monocytes
- Poliovirus receptor (PVR/CD155) and nectin-2 (PRR-2/CD112)
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors, Soluble Receptors
- Gene ID
- 201633 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TIGIT on UniProt.org
- Does BioLegend test each LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this LEAF™/Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.