- B1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell receptor γ/δ, γ/δ TCR, TCR-γ/δ
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
T cell receptor (TCR) is a heterodimer consisting of an α and a β chain (TCR α/β) or a γ and a δ chain (TCR γ/δ). TCR γ/δ is involved in the recognition of certain bacterial, self-CD1 molecule, and tumor antigens bound to MHC class I. The γ/δ TCR associates with CD3 and is expressed on a subset of T cells found in the thymus, the intestinal epithelium, and the peripheral lymphoid tissues and peritoneum. Most γ/δ T cells are CD4-/CD8-, some are CD8+. T cells expressing the γ/δ TCR have been shown to play a role in oral tolerance, innate immune response for some tumor cells, and autoimmune disease. It has been reported that γ/δ T cells also play a principal role in antigen presentation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Pigtailed Macaque
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
FA, IHC, Block - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone B1 is also known as clone B1.1.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections3 and paraffin-embedded sections5, in vitro blocking, and spatial biology (IBEX)8,9. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for highly sensitive assays (Cat. Nos. 331235 and 331236).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Rodriguez-Gago M, et al. 2001. Transplantation. 72:503.
- Lehmann FS, et al. 2002. Am. J. Physiol. Gastrointest. Liver. Physiol. 283:G481. (FC)
- Bordignon M, et al. 2008. Mol. Med. Rep. 1:485. (IHC)
- Conrad M, et al. 2007. Cytom. Part A 71A:925. (FC)
- Pollinger B, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:2602. (IHC)
- Correia DV, et al. 2011. Blood. 118:992. (Block)
- Laurent AJ, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:103683. PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 117:33455-33465. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
AB_2814201 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331235)
AB_2814202 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331236)
- Ig superfamily, associates with CD3 complex
T subset in thymus, intestinal epithelium, peripheral lymphoid tissues and peritoneum
- Antigen recognition
- Some bacterial or tumor antigens bound MHC class I, CD1 molecule
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Lanier LL, et al. 1987. J. Clin. Immunol. 7:429.
2. Spencer J, et al. 1989. Eur. J. Immunol. 19:1335.
3. Uyemura K, et al. 1991. J. Exp. Med. 174:683.
4. Spada FM, et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 191:907.
- Gene ID
- 6964 View all products for this Gene ID 6965 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR gamma/delta on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Purified anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC,IHC|
|Biotin anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC,IHC|
|FITC anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC|
|PE anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC,SB|
|APC anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0139 anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0139 anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0139 anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC,FA,IHC,Block|
|PE/Fire™ 700 anti-human TCR γ/δ Antibody||B1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 660 anti-human TCR γ/δ Antibody||B1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-D0139 anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||PG|
|PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human TCR γ/δ||B1||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human TCR γ/δ
Biotin anti-human TCR γ/δ
FITC anti-human TCR γ/δ
PE anti-human TCR γ/δ
APC anti-human TCR γ/δ
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human TCR γ/δ
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human TCR γ/δ
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human TCR γ/δ
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR γ/δ
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human TCR γ/δ
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human TCR γ/δ
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human TCR γ/δ
TotalSeq™-A0139 anti-human TCR γ/δ
TotalSeq™-C0139 anti-human TCR γ/δ
TotalSeq™-B0139 anti-human TCR γ/δ
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human TCR γ/δ
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-human TCR γ/δ Antibody
Alexa Fluor® 660 anti-human TCR γ/δ Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0139 anti-human TCR γ/δ
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human TCR γ/δ