- MIH18 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- B7-DC, PD-L2, PDL2, B7DC
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD273, known as B7-DC, is also called programmed death ligand 2 (PDL2). This ligand is a 25 kD type I transmembrane protein and a member of B7 family within the immunoglobulin receptor superfamily and is expressed on a subset of dendritic cells, liver and a small subset of macrophages as well as a few transformed cell lines. CD273 has been reported to be stimulatory on dendritic cells when cross-linked and to inhibit T cell activation upon engaging the PD-1 receptor. CD273 has also been reported to bind to an alternative receptor and to mediate T cell activation through such non-PD1 mediated interactions. Clone MIH18 is reported to block PDL2.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human B7-DC transfected cells
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F, IHC-P, Block - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: blocking4,5, and immunohistochemistry in frozen sections2 and paraffin-embedded formalin-fixed sections6. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 345504).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Youngnak-Piboonratankit P, et al. 2004. Immunol. Lett. 94:215. (IHC, IF)
- Ohigashi Y, et al. 2005. Clin. Cancer. Res. 8:2947. (IHC, IF)
- Hobo W, et al. 2010. Blood 25:4501. (FC)
- Nagamatsu T, et al. 2009. Hum. Reprod. 24:3160. (Block)
- Alvarez IB, et al. 2010. J. Infect. Dis. 202:524. (Block)
- Taube JM, et al. 2014. Clin. Cancer Res. 19:5064. (IHC) PubMed
AB_2783235 (BioLegend Cat. No. 345521)
AB_2783236 (BioLegend Cat. No. 345522)
- B7 Immunoglobulin superfamily, 25 kD
Dendritic cells, liver, few transformed cell lines, subset of macrophages
- Binds to PD-1 and alternative receptor; ligation on DC stimulates, inhibits T cell responses via PD-1 binding, stimulates T cells via alternative receptor binding and promotes tumor immunity
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Carreno BM, et al. 2002. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 20:29.
2. Ohigashi Y, et al. 2005. Clin. Cancer. Res. 8:2947.
- Gene ID
- 80380 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD273 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Purified anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||MIH18||FC, IHC-F, IHC-P, Block|
|PE anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||MIH18||FC|
|APC anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||MIH18||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||MIH18||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||MIH18||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||MIH18||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||MIH18||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||MIH18||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||MIH18||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)||MIH18||FC, IHC-F, IHC-P, Block|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
PE anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
APC anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
Biotin anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD273 (B7-DC, PD-L2)