- TX31 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Poliovirus Receptor Related 2 Protein (PRR2), Nectin-2, Hve B
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD112, known as poliovirus receptor related 2 protein (PRR2), Nectin-2, or Hve B, is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein, a member of the Ig gene superfamily. It is primarily found on myelomonocytic cells, megakaryocytes, dendritic cells, mast cells, CD34 positive stem cells, endothelial cells, epithelial cells, and neuronal cells. CD112 functions as a receptor for α-herpes viruses HSV-1 and pseudorabies virus (PRV). CD112 is an adhesion molecule involved in the formation of cell junction and regulation of NK- and T cell-mediated cytotoxicity through interaction with CD226 (DNAM-1) and other nectin family molecules.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. Please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Block - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. The antibody also blocks the binding between recombinant human CD112/Nectin-2 and recombinant human CD112R (Cat. No. 772106). The ND50 range is 0.8 - 5.0 μg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: partially block CD226-Fc binding to CD112 transfectant cells and partially inhibit the cytotoxicity mediated by NK and T cells.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2819965 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337423)
AB_2819966 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337424)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, Ig superfamily
Myelomonocytic cells, megakaryocytes, dendritic cells, mast cells, CD34-positive stem cells, endothelial cells, epithelial cells, and neuronal cells.
- Adhesion, receptor for some Herpes Viruses
- CD226, CD155, Nectin-1, -3, and -4, Herpes Viruses
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mast cells, Megakaryocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H et al. Eds. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. Wiely-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Bachelet I, et al. 2006. J. Bio. Chem. 281:27190
3. Pende D, et al. 2006. Blood 107:2030
4. Bottino C, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:557
- Gene ID
- 5819 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD112 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.