- L403H11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Eotaxin, eotaxin-1, small inducible cytokine subfamily A, member 11 (SCYA11)
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CCL11 is a member of the CC chemokine family and was originally identified as a chemoattractant for eosinophils. It participates in a variety of allergic diseases in response to allergens. CCL11 induces angiogenic response by CCR3-positive microvascular endothelial cells. Also, CCL11 facilitates proliferation and metastasis of tumor cells expressing CCR3.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Mouse CCL11, amino acids (His24-Pro97) (Accession# NM_011330), was expressed in E. coli.
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. Please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
Block - Quality tested
ELISA Capture, Neut - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by blocking chemotaxis induced by mouse CCL11 (30 ng/ml) on mouse CCR3 transfected BA/F3 mouse cells. The ED50 is 0.25 - 1.25 µg/ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
For highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-Leaf™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 683203) with a lower endotoxin limit than standard LEAF™ purified antibodies (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg).
AB_2571917 (BioLegend Cat. No. 683203)
Epithelial cells, smooth muscle cells, dendritic cells, fibroblasts, mast cells, and Th2 lymphocytes.
- Recruits eosinophils in allergic responses. Stimulates eosinophil release from bone marrow, increasing levels of circulating eosinophils. Induced by pro-inflammatory cytokines (IL-4, IL-13, TNF-7α, and IFN-α).
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells, Dendritic cells, Fibroblasts, Mast cells, Th2
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Crump MP, et al. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 273:22471.
2. Conroy DM, et al. 2001. Respir. Res. 2:150.
3. Salcedo R, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:7571.
4. Hadjicharalambous C, et al. 2004. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 113:657.
5. Kaehler J, et al. 2006. J. Investig. Med. 54:446.
6. Levina V, et al. 2009. Clin. Cancer Res. 15:2647.
- Gene ID
- 20292 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CCL11 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.