- 6B11 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- TCR Vα24-Jα18, TCR Vα24-JαQ, invariant NKT cell, iNKT
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Encoded by the TCR Vα24-Jα18 germline configuration, Vα24-JαQ is expressed on a subset of NKT cells, namely invariant NKT (iNKT). Vα24-JαQ TCR interacts with the glycolipid loaded MHC class 1b molecule CD1d, inducing activation and subsequent cytokine production. iNKT cells have been implicated in immune regulation, tumor surveillance, and host response to pathogens. While iNKT cells occur at low frequency in the blood, assorted chemokines contribute to their tissue homing potential.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Rhesus, Pigtailed Macaque, Sooty Mangabey
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 1 mM EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by chromatography and conjugated with TotalSeq™-A oligomer under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated DNA and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
PG - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis and the oligomer sequence is confirmed by sequencing. For Proteogenomics TotalSeq™-A analysis, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
To maximize performance, centrifuge the antibody dilution (1.0 µg of antibody in 100 µl of staining buffer for every 1 million cells) before adding to the cells at 14,000xg at 2 - 8°C for 10 minutes. Carefully pipette out the liquid avoiding the bottom of the tube and add to the cell suspension.
Buyer is solely responsible for determining whether Buyer has all intellectual property rights that are necessary for Buyer's intended uses of the BioLegend TotalSeq™ products. For example, for any technology platform Buyer uses with TotalSeq™, it is Buyer's sole responsibility to determine whether it has all necessary third party intellectual property rights to use that platform and TotalSeq™ with that platform.
- Application Notes
The 6B11 antibody recognizes the invariant CDR3 region of TCR Vα24-JαQ.
- Additional Product Notes
TotalSeq™ reagents are designed to profile protein levels at a single cell level following an optimized protocol similar to the CITE-seq workflow. A compatible single cell device (e.g. 10x Genomics Chromium System and Reagents) and sequencer (e.g Illumina analyzers) are required. Please contact technical support for more information, or visit biolegend.com/totalseq.
The TotalSeq™-A barcode sequence associated with clone 6B11 is AACTTCTGTGGTAGC.
The flanking sequences are CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA, and the capture sequence, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*A*A, B represents either C, G, or T, and * indicates a phosphorothioated bond, to prevent nuclease degradation.
The full oligomer sequence for this product, with the specific barcode in brackets is CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA [AACTTCTGTGGTAGC]BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*A*A.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Rout N, et al. 2010. PLoS One 5:e9787. (FC)
AB_2783227 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342923)
- Invariant CDR3 region of TCR Vα24-JαQ
Invariant NKT cells
- Ligand Receptor
- Glycolipid loaded CD1d
- Cell Type
- NKT cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Thomas SY, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:2571.
2. Exley MA, et al. 2008. Eur. J. Immunol. 38:1756.
3. Montoya CJ, et al. 2007. Immunology. 122:1.
4. Gansuvd B, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:2904.
- Gene ID
- 28659 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR V alpha 24-J alpha 18 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.