- OX-7 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Thy-1, Thy-1.1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD90, also known as Thy-1, is a 28-30 kD GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and has been shown to interact with CD45 in signal transduction during lymphocyte proliferation and differentiation. CD90 is expressed on hematopoietic stem cells, neurons, thymocytes, peripheral T cells, fibroblasts, stromal cells.Product Details
- Rat, Mouse (AKR/J, PL, and FVBIN mouse strains), Cross-Reactivity: Rabbit (Lapine), Guinea Pig
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat thymocyte Thy-1 antigen
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 1 mM EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by chromatography and conjugated with TotalSeq™-A oligomer under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated DNA and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
PG - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis and the oligomer sequence is confirmed by sequencing. For Proteogenomics TotalSeq™-A analysis, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
To maximize performance, centrifuge the antibody dilution (1.0 µg of antibody in 100 µl of staining buffer for every 1 million cells) before adding to the cells at 14,000xg at 2 - 8°C for 10 minutes. Carefully pipette out the liquid avoiding the bottom of the tube and add to the cell suspension.
Buyer is solely responsible for determining whether Buyer has all intellectual property rights that are necessary for Buyer's intended uses of the BioLegend TotalSeq™ products. For example, for any technology platform Buyer uses with TotalSeq™, it is Buyer's sole responsibility to determine whether it has all necessary third party intellectual property rights to use that platform and TotalSeq™ with that platform.
- Application Notes
The OX-7 antibody reacts with rat CD90 and mouse CD90.1 (Thy-1.1) (which is expressed by mouse strains of AKR/J, PL, and FVB/N), but not mouse CD90.2.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical7 and immunofluorescent8 staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections and zinc-fixed paraffin-embedded sections, immunoprecipitation1, Western blotting1, in vitro activation of leukocytes2, induction of endothelial cell permeability3, induction of apoptosis in glomerular mesangial cells, and induction of glomerulonephritis in vivo4.
- Additional Product Notes
TotalSeq™ reagents are designed to profile protein levels at a single cell level following an optimized protocol similar to the CITE-seq workflow. A compatible single cell device (e.g. 10x Genomics Chromium System and Reagents) and sequencer (e.g Illumina analyzers) are required. Please contact technical support for more information, or visit biolegend.com/totalseq.
The TotalSeq™-A barcode sequence associated with clone OX-7 is AGTATGGGATGCAAT.
The flanking sequences are CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA, and the capture sequence, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*A*A, B represents either C, G, or T, and * indicates a phosphorothioated bond, to prevent nuclease degradation.
The full oligomer sequence for this product, with the specific barcode in brackets is CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Jeng CJ, et al. 1998. J. Cell Biol. 140:685. (IP, WB)
- Nakashima I, et al. 1991. J. Immunol. 147:1153.
- Ishizu A, et al. 1995. Int. Immunol. 7:1939.
- Eitner F. 1997. Kidney. Int. 51:69.
- Kawachi H, et al. 1992. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 88:399. (WB)
- Dyer KD, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:1693. (FC) PubMed
- Daniel C, et al. 2012. Lab Invest. 92:812. (IHC-P)
- Li B, et al. 2006. Kidney Int. 69:323. (ICC)
- Uchimura H, et al. 2005. J Am Soc Nephrol. 16(4):997-1004. (IHC-F)
- Inagi R, et al. 2008. J Am Soc Nephrol. 19(5):915-22. (IHC-P)
AB_2783141 (BioLegend Cat. No. 202547)
- Ig superfamily, GPI-anchored membrane glycoprotein, 28-30 kD
Hematopoietic stem cells, thymocytes, a subset of peripheral blood T cells, early myeloid and erythroid progenitors, immature B cells, neurons, activated endothelium, mast cells, dendritic cells, glomeruli
- Adhesion, signal transduction, lymphocyte co-stimulation, proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells
- Ligand Receptor
- Interacts with CD45
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mast cells, Neurons, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Campbell DG, et al. 1981. Biochem. J. 195:15.
2. Hosseinzadeh H, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:1670.
- Gene ID
- 21838 View all products for this Gene ID 24832 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD90.1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.