- 25-D1.16 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- MHC class I molecule Kb bound to the peptide SIINFEKL (Kb-SIINFEKL) H-2Kb, OVA agonist peptide (OVAp), OVA-Kb, OVA257-264 (SIINFEKL)-H-2kb, OVA257-264-H-2kb
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This antibody has been proven to be very useful in tracking the quantity and localization of these specific antigen-presenting cells (APC) in vivo.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- SIINFEKL pulsed RMA-S cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 1 mM EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by chromatography and conjugated with TotalSeq™-A oligomer under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated DNA and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
PG - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis and the oligomer sequence is confirmed by sequencing. For Proteogenomics TotalSeq™-A analysis, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
To maximize performance, centrifuge the antibody dilution (1.0 µg of antibody in 100 µl of staining buffer for every 1 million cells) before adding to the cells at 14,000xg at 2 - 8°C for 10 minutes. Carefully pipette out the liquid avoiding the bottom of the tube and add to the cell suspension.
Buyer is solely responsible for determining whether Buyer has all intellectual property rights that are necessary for Buyer's intended uses of the BioLegend TotalSeq™ products. For example, for any technology platform Buyer uses with TotalSeq™, it is Buyer's sole responsibility to determine whether it has all necessary third party intellectual property rights to use that platform and TotalSeq™ with that platform.
- Application Notes
The 25-D1.16 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with ovalbumin-derived peptide SIINFEKL bound to H-2Kb of MHC class I, but not with unbound H-2Kb or H-2Kb bound with an irrelevant peptide. Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: Western Blotting1,3, immunofluorescence microscopy2,3, immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections3 , and inhibition of T cell response to H-2Kb-SIINFEKL in vitro.
- Additional Product Notes
TotalSeq™ reagents are designed to profile protein expression at a single cell level following an optimized protocol similar to the CITE-seq workflow. A compatible single cell device (e.g. 10x Genomics Chromium System and Reagents) and sequencer (e.g. Illumina analyzers) are required. Please contact technical support for more information, or visit biolegend.com/totalseq.
The TotalSeq™-A barcode sequence associated with clone 25-D1.16 is CGTTTATGGGATGGG.
The flanking sequences are CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA, and the capture sequence, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*A*A, B represents either C, G, or T, and * indicates a phosphorothioated bond, to prevent nuclease degradation.
The full oligomer sequence for this product, with the specific barcode in brackets is CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA [CGTTTATGGGATGGG]BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*A*A.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Mareeva T, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. Methods 353:78. (WB)
- Dolan BP, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:1419. (IF)
- Porgador A, et al. 1997. Immunity 6:715. (WB, IF, IHC)
- Herve J, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:3163. PubMed.
AB_2783105 (BioLegend Cat. No. 141615)
- OVA peptide257-264 and H-2Kb complex
SIINFEKL bond H-2Kb bearing cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Mareeva T, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. Methods 353:78.
2. Mareeva T, et al. 2008. J. Biol. Chem. 283:29053.
3. Deng Y, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:1677.
- Gene ID
- 14972 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2Kb bound to SIINFEKL on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.