- Ber-ACT35 (ACT35) (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- ACT35 antigen, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 4 (TNFRSF4)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD134, also known as OX40 and TNFRSF4, is a 50 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the TNF receptor family. OX40 is expressed on activated T lymphocytes including Th1, Th2, Th17, and Treg cells. The interaction of OX40 with OX40L results in B cell proliferation and antibody secretion, regulation of primary T cell expansion, and T cell survival. OX40 influences the size of the T cell memory pool and regulation of CD4+ T cell tolerance.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- HTLV 1-transformed HUT 102 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 1 mM EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by chromatography and conjugated with TotalSeq™-A oligomer under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated DNA and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
PG - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis and the oligomer sequence is confirmed by sequencing. For Proteogenomics TotalSeq™-A analysis, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
To maximize performance, centrifuge the antibody dilution (1.0 µg of antibody in 100 µl of staining buffer for every 1 million cells) before adding to the cells at 14,000xg at 2 - 8°C for 10 minutes. Carefully pipette out the liquid avoiding the bottom of the tube and add to the cell suspension.
Buyer is solely responsible for determining whether Buyer has all intellectual property rights that are necessary for Buyer's intended uses of the BioLegend TotalSeq™ products. For example, for any technology platform Buyer uses with TotalSeq™, it is Buyer's sole responsibility to determine whether it has all necessary third party intellectual property rights to use that platform and TotalSeq™ with that platform.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting1, immunoprecipitation1, immunohistochemical staining2,3of paraffin embedded7 and frozen tissue sections, ELISA4, and functional assay5. The LEAF™ or Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody is recommended for functional assays (contact our custom solutions team).
- Additional Product Notes
TotalSeq™ reagents are designed to profile protein expression at a single cell level following an optimized protocol similar to the CITE-seq workflow. A compatible single cell device (e.g. 10x Genomics Chromium System and Reagents) and sequencer (e.g. Illumina analyzers) are required. Please contact technical supportfor more information, or visit biolegend.com/totalseq.
The TotalSeq™-A barcode sequence associated with clone Ber-ACT35 (ACT35) is AACCCACCGTTGTTA.
The flanking sequences are CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA, and the poly A tail, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*A*A, where B represents either C, G, or T, and * indicates a phosphorothioated bond, to prevent nuclease degradation.
The full oligomer sequence for this product, with the specific barcode in brackets is CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA [AACCCACCGTTGTTA]BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*A*A.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Latza U, et al. 1994. Eur. J. Immunol. 24:677. (WB, IP)
- Durkop H, et al. 1995. Brit. J. Haematol. 91:927. (IHC)
- Durkop H, et al. 1997. Brit. J. Haematol. 98:863. (IHC)
- Willett B, et al. 2007. J. Virol. 81:9665. (ELISA)
- Li M and Zhang Y. et al. 2005. Cell. Mol. Immunol. 2:467. (FA)
- Gloviczki ML, et al. 2012. Clin. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 8:546. PubMed
- Domingos PL, et al. 2012. An. Bras. Dermatol. 87:851. (IHC)
AB_2783245 (BioLegend Cat. No. 350033)
- 50 kD, TNF receptor family
Activated T cells
- Receptor for OX40 ligand, co-stimulatory signal for T cell proliferation and survival.
- Ligand Receptor
- OX40L (CD252)
- Cell Type
- T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Smith CA, et al. 1994. Cell. 76:959.
2. Chen AL, et al. 1999. Immunity. 11:689.
3. Croft M. 2010. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 28:57.
4. Ruby CE, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:5079.
5. Klinger M, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:4581.
- Gene ID
- 7293 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD134 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.