|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The TMB High Sensitivity (TMB HS) Substrate solution is an one-step working solution for HRP (horse-radish peroxidase) labeled conjugates. TMB HS substrate solution provides high signal and high sensitivity for ELISA. It is recommended for cytokine ELISA reagent sets. The substrate can be catalyzed with peroxidase to produce a pale blue color which can be read spectrophotometrically at 370 or 620-650 nm. The TMB reaction may be stopped with 2N H2SO4 or 1M H3PO4 (resulting in a yellow color), and read at 450 nm.Product Details
- Storage & Handling
- The TMB High Sensitivity Substrate Solution should be stored between 2°C and 8°C. Avoid prolonged exposure to light, contact with metal, air, or extreme temperatures.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Zeng S, et al. 2008. Int Immunopharmacol. 10:1707. PubMed
- Eisenach PA, et al. 2010. J. Cell Sci. 123:4182. PubMed
- Fan YY, et al. 2012. J Lipid Res. 53:1287. PubMed
- Querol L, et al. 2014. Neurology. 82:879. PubMed
- Kiianitsa K, et al. 2104. Nucleic Acids Res. 42:108. PubMed
- Nogales A, et al. 2014. J Virol. 88:10525. PubMed
- Product Citations
- Gene ID
- What is the difference between your two substrate solutions TMB Substrate Reagent Set (Cat#421101) and TMB High Sensitivity Substrate Solution (Cat# 421501)?
TMB Substrate Reagent Set (Cat# 421101) contains two components, which should be mixed immediately prior to use. The TMB High Sensitivity Substrate Solution (Cat# 421501) contains everything in one solution with special stabilizers and is a high kinetic substrate solution which generally gives higher signal. The type of substrate used for an assay can affect the optical density (OD) achievable and the time required to achieve the desired OD.