- Other Names
- Macrophage colony-stimulating factor 1 receptor, M-CSFR, M-CSF-R, CSF-1 receptor, CSF-1R, CSF-1-R, CSF1R, Proto-oncogene c-Fms, FMS, CD115
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
- Mouse CD115, amino acid Ala20-Ser511 (Accession # P09581.3), with a linker (GS) and a C-terminal mouse IgG2a (Glu98-Lys330), was expressed in 293E cells.
- Molecular Mass
- The 727 amino acid recombinant protein has a predicted molecular mass of approximately 81.72 kD. The DTT-reduced and non-reduced protein migrates at approximately 115 kD and 240 kD by SDS-PAGE, respectively. The predicted N-terminal amino acid is Ala.
- > 95%, as determined by Coomassie stained SDS-PAGE
- 0.22 µm filtered protein solution is in PBS, pH 7.2.
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 0.1 EU per µg protein as determined by the LAL method
- 10 and 25 µg sizes are bottled at 200 µg/mL.
- Storage & Handling
- Unopened vial can be stored between 2°C and 8°C for up to 2 weeks, at -20°C for up to six months, or at -70°C or colder until the expiration date. For maximum results, quick spin vial prior to opening. The protein can be aliquoted and stored at -20°C or colder. Stock solutions can also be prepared at 50 - 100 µg/mL in appropriate sterile buffer, carrier protein such as 0.2 - 1% BSA or HSA can be added when preparing the stock solution. Aliquots can be stored between 2°C and 8°C for up to one week and stored at -20°C or colder for up to 3 months. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- ED50 = 0.05 - 0.2 μg /mL as measured by its ability to inhibit the proliferation of M-NFS-60 mouse myelogenous leukemia lymphoblast cells induced by recombinant mouse M-CSF (100 ng/mL).
- Disulfide linked homodimer
Primitive multipotent hematopoietic cells, monocytes/macrophages, plasmacytoid, conventional dendritic cells, B cells, smooth muscle cells, neuron, osteoclasts and some cancer cells; plasma membrane
- CSF-1R is involved in regulation of survival, proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic progenitor cells. It is also involved in innate immunity and inflammation.
- Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor (M-CSF) and IL-34
- Measured by its ability to inhibit the proliferation of M-NFS-60 mouse myelogenous leukemia lymphoblast cells
- Antigen References
1. Sapi E, et al. 1995. Oncogene. 10: 529.
2. Dai XM, et al. 2002. Blood. 99: 111.
3. Lin EY, et al. 2001. J Exp Med. 193: 727.
4. Gill K, et al. 2001. Fertil Steril. 76: 1005.
5. Flick MB, et al. 2002. J Cell Biochem. 85: 10.
6. Chihara T, et al. 2010. Cell Death Differ. 17: 1917.
7. Chitu V, et al. 2006. Curr Opin Immunol. 18: 39.
8. Wei S, et al. 2010. J Leukoc Biol. 88: 495.
9. Yeung YG, et al. 1998. J Biol Chem. 273: 17128.
10. Chambers SK, et al. 1994. Steroids. 59: 514.
11. Ide H, et al. 2002. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 99: 14404.
12. Ohno H, et al. 2006. Mol Cancer Ther. 5: 2634.
13. Rovida E, et al. 2001. J Immunol. 166: 1583.
14. Wrobel CN, et al. 2004. J Cell Biol. 165: 263.
15. Cannarile MA, et al. 2017. J Immunother Cancer. 5: 53.
16. Guo J, et al. 2006. Mol Cancer Ther. 5: 1007.
17. Hiraga T, et al. 2009. Int J Cancer. 124: 215.
18. Machkani B, et al. 2010. Bioorg Med Chem. 18: 1789.
19. Battisti C, et al. 2014. J Neurol. 261: 768.
- Gene ID
- 12978 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CSF-1R on UniProt.org
- Why choose BioLegend recombinant proteins?
• Each lot of product is quality-tested for bioactivity as indicated on the data sheet.
• Greater than 95% Purity or higher, tested on every lot of product.
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for quality performance, stability, and consistency.
• Ready-to-use liquid format saves time and reduces challenges associated with reconstitution.
• Bulk and customization available. Contact us.
• Learn more about our Recombinant Proteins.
- How does the activity of your recombinant proteins compare to competitors?
We quality control each and every lot of recombinant protein. Not only do we check its bioactivity, but we also compare it against other commercially available recombinant proteins. We make sure each recombinant protein’s activity is at least as good as or better than the competition’s. In order to provide you with the best possible product, we ensure that our testing process is rigorous and thorough. If you’re curious and eager to make the switch to BioLegend recombinants, contact your sales representative today!
- What is the specific activity or ED50 of my recombinant protein?
The specific activity range of the protein is indicated on the product datasheets. Because the exact activity values on a per unit basis can largely fluctuate depending on a number of factors, including the nature of the assay, cell density, age of cells/passage number, culture media used, and end user technique, the specific activity is best defined as a range and we guarantee the specific activity of all our lots will be within the range indicated on the datasheet. Please note this only applies to recombinants labeled for use in bioassays. ELISA standard recombinant proteins are not recommended for bioassay usage as they are not tested for these applications.
- Have your recombinants been tested for stability?
Our testing shows that the recombinant proteins are able to withstand room temperature for a week without losing activity. In addition the recombinant proteins were also found to withstand four cycles of freeze and thaw without losing activity.
- Does specific activity of a recombinant protein vary between lots?
Specific activity will vary for each lot and for the type of experiment that is done to validate it, but all passed lots will have activity within the established ED50 range for the product and we guarantee that our products will have lot-to-lot consistency. Please conduct an experiment-specific validation to find the optimal ED50 for your system.
- How do you convert activity as an ED50 in ng/ml to a specific activity in Units/mg?
- Use formula Specific activity (Units/mg) = 10e6/ ED50 (ng/mL)