- A18196A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 variant 1, UEV-1, CROC-1, TRAF6-regulated IKK activator 1 beta Uev1A
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Ubiquitination is a common post-translational modification of proteins and plays an important role in protein homeostasis. UBE2V1 encodes one of the ubiquitin-conjugating E2 enzyme variant proteins (UBE2V), which lacks the conserved cysteine residue required for the catalytic activity of E2s. Elevated expression of UBE2V1 has been associated with tumor development; however, it is not clear whether it functions as an oncogene or tumor suppressor gene. In addition, UBE2V1 is a key component in TRAF6 to control NF-κB activation.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Drosophila
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human UBE2V1 protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by western blotting. For western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 10 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2832874 (BioLegend Cat. No. 870701)
AB_2832875 (BioLegend Cat. No. 870702)
- Human UBE2V1 is a 147 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular mass of 16 kD.
Tissue distribution: Ubiquitously expressed
Cellular distribution: Cytosol, nucleus
- UBE2V1 is a ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme.
- Cell Type
- Astrocytes, Neurons
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance, Ubiquitin/Protein Degradation
- Molecular Family
- Enzymes and Regulators, Ligases
- Antigen References
- Ma L, et al. 1998. Oncogene. 17:1321-6.
- Shen T, et al. 2018. J. Hematol. Oncol. 11:95.
- Wu X, Karin M. 2015. Immunol. Rev. 266:161-74.
- Gene ID
- 7335 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about UBE2V1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.