- O92B5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TGF-Beta-1, TGFB, Latency-Associated Peptide, DPD1, LAP, CED
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
TGF-β1 is a member of the transforming growth factor beta superfamily of cytokines. TGF-β1 is produced as a large protein precursor, containing 390 amino acids, that is proteolytically processed to produce a mature peptide of 112 amino acids. It is a secreted protein that has different effect on different cell types or developmental stages some of which include immune cell regulation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length human TGF-β1 recombinant protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 2.0 - 5.0 µg/ml. For immunohistochemical staining on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg/ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2629662 (BioLegend Cat. No. 846802)
- TGF-β1 is a 390 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 44 kD.
Tissue distribution:bone, blood, and epithelial cells.
Cellular distribution: extracellular, golgi apparatus, nucleus, plasma membrane, and cytoskeleton.
- TGF-β1 is a protein involved in the regulation of many cellular processes such as cell growth and survival, cell and tissue differentiation, development, inflammation, immunity, hematopoiesis, tissue remodeling, wound healing, and stimulates ECM deposition and angiogenesis.
- Multiple cells express the TGF-β1 receptors.
- TGF-β1 receptors.
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Cytokines/Chemokines, Growth Factors
- Antigen References
1. Diniz LP, et al. 2014. Neurochem. 78:18. PubMed
2. Martinez-Canabal A. 2015. Int. J. Neurosci. 125:1. PubMed
3. Gomes FC, et al. 2005. Int. J. Dev. Neurosci. 23:413. PubMed
4. Krieglstein K, et al. 2002. J. Physiol. Paris 1-2:25. PubMed
- Gene ID
- 7040 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TGF-beta1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.