- O92B11 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- SH2B Adaptor Protein 3, Lymphocyte-Specific Adapter Protein Lnk, Signal Transduction Protein Lnk, IDDM20, LNK, Lymphocyte Adapter Protein
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
SH2B3, originally described as LNK, is a member of the SH2B adaptor family of proteins that controls signaling activities from activated growth factor and cytokine receptors. This protein functions as a negative regulator of cytokine signaling and plays a critical role in hematopoiesis and proliferation. Through an SH2 domain, SH2B3 has been shown to directly bind and inhibit downstream cytokine effectors, including Janus Kinases and other tyrosine kinases. SH2B3 functions as potent tumor suppressor in myeloproliferative disorders, while elevated SH2B3 has been described to confer a pro-survival advantage against the pro-apoptotic effects of interferon in cutaneous melanomas.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full-length recombinant human SH2B3 protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 1.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
O92B11 was not tested for ICC or IP
AB_2814528 (BioLegend Cat. No. 671101)
AB_2814529 (BioLegend Cat. No. 671102)
- SH2B3/LNK is a 575 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 63 kDa
Cytoplasm, plasma membrane and nucleus/highly-expressed in hematopoietic cells
- Negative regulator of JAK/STAT pathway
- Cell Type
- Hematopoietic stem and progenitors
- Biology Area
- Signal Transduction
- Antigen References
- Oh ST, et al. 2010. Blood. 116:988.
- Perez-Garcia A, et al. 2013. Blood. 122:2425
- Lee S, et al. 2015. Oncotarget. 6:17764
- Ding LW, et al. 2019. Nat. Commun. 10:2230.
- Gene ID
- 10019 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about SH2B3 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.