- O91A6 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- RuvB Like AAA ATPase 2, INO80 Complex Subunit J, 48 KDa TATA Box-Binding Protein-Interacting Protein, Repressing pontin 52, TIP49b, TIP60-associated protein 54-beta, 51 kD Erythrocyte Cytosolic Protein, RVB2
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Reptin (RuvBL2) belongs to the AAA+ (ATPases associated with diverse cellular activities) superfamily of proteins and contains Walker A and B motifs, which modulate the binding and hydrolysis of ATP. Reptin (RuvBL2) plays a role in chromatin remodeling and transcriptional regulation, thereby promoting the growth and survival of cells. Chromatin remodeling complexes such as Tip60 and Ino80 require Reptin (RuvBL2) for the regulation of DNA damage responses and repair. In addition, Reptin (RuvBL2) interacts with oncogenic transcriptional factors such as c-Myc and β-catenin. Overexpression of Reptin (RuvBL2) is associated with the development and poor prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial recombinant human Reptin (RuvBL2) protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC, IP - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 1.0 µg/mL. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 1.0 - 5.0 μg/mL is recommended. For immunoprecipitation, the suggested use of this reagent is 2.0 µg/test. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone recognizes both human and mouse Reptin (RuvBL2).
Methanol permeabilization produced stronger signal than Triton X-100 permeabilization in ICC testing.
- Reptin (RuvBL2) is a 463 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 51 kD.
Mainly localized in nucleus. Also present in cytoplasm/Ubiquitously expressed
- Chromatin remodeling, transcriptional regulation
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Chromatin Remodeling/Epigenetics
- Molecular Family
- Protein Kinases/Phosphatase
- Antigen References
- Izumi N, et al. 2010. Sci. Signal. 3:ra27.
- Huber O, et al. 2008. Cancer Research. 68:6873.
- Gallant P. 2007. Trends in cell biology. 17:187.
- Kim J, et al. 2006. Nat Cell Biol. 8:631-9.
- Gene ID
- 10856 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Reptin on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.