- 2E11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Thy-1, Thy1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD90, also known as Thy-1, is a 28-30 kD GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and has been shown to interact with CD45 in signal transduction during lymphocyte proliferation and differentiation. CD90 is expressed on hematopoietic stem cells, neurons, thymocytes, peripheral T cells, fibroblasts, and stromal cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- PC12 cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IP, WB - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.03 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: immunoprecipitation and Western blotting.
For in vivo studies or highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 206104) with a lower endotoxin limit than standard LEAF™ purified antibodies (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kuroiwa K, et al. 2012. Hybridoma 31:225.
AB_2565895 (BioLegend Cat. No. 206101)
AB_2565896 (BioLegend Cat. No. 206102)
- Ig superfamily, GPI-anchored membrane glycoprotein.
Hematopoietic stem cells, thymocytes, a subset of peripheral blood T cells, early myeloid and erythroid progenitors, immature B cells, neurons, activated endothelium, mast cells, dendritic cells, and glomeruli.
- Adhesion, signal transduction, lymphocyte co-stimulation, and proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells.
- Interacts with CD45.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mast cells, Neurons, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Campbell DG, et al. 1981. Biochem. J. 195:15.
2. Hosseinzadeh H, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:1670.
- Gene ID
- 21838 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD90 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.