- QA20A16 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell receptor gamma/delta
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
T cell receptor (TCR) is a heterodimer consisting of an α and a β chain (TCR α/β) or a γ and a δ chain (TCR γ/δ). TCR γ/δ belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily, which is involved in the recognition of certain bacterial and tumor antigens bound to MHC class I. The γ/δ TCR associates with CD3 and is expressed on a T cell subset found in the thymus, the intestinal epithelium, and the peripheral lymphoid tissues and peritoneum. Most γ/δ T cells are CD4-/CD8- although some are CD8+. T cells expressing the γ/δ TCR have been shown to play a role in oral tolerance, tumor-associated tolerance, and autoimmune disease. It has been reported that γ/δ T cells also play a principal role in antigen presentation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone QA20A16 is able to completely block the staining of clone GL3 on target cells.
- Product Citations
- Ig superfamily, associates with CD3 complex
T cell subset in thymus, intestinal epithelium, peripheral lymphoid tissues and peritoneum, most γ/δ T cells are CD4-/CD8-, some are CD8+.
- Antigen recognition
- CD3 complex
- Some bacterial or tumor antigens bound to MHC class I.
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Skarstein K, et al. 1995. Immunology. 81:497.
- Harrison LC, et al. 1996. J Exp Med. 184:2167.
- Wildner G, et al. 1996. Eur J Immunol. 26:2140.
- Brandes M, et al. 2005. Science. 309:264.
- Gene ID
- 110066 View all products for this Gene ID 110067 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR gamma/delta on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.