- S17016D (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- NKR-P1C, NKR-P1B, Ly-55, CD161b, CD161c
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
NK-1.1 surface antigen, also known as CD161b/CD161c and Ly-55, is encoded by the NKR-P1B/NKR-P1C gene. It is expressed on NK cells and NK-T cells in some mouse strains, including C57BL/6, FVB/N, and NZB, but not AKR, BALB/c, CBA/J, C3H, DBA/1, DBA/2, NOD, SJL, and 129. Expression of NKR-P1C antigen has been correlated with lysis of tumor cells in vitro and rejection of bone marrow allografts in vivo. NK-1.1 has also been shown to play a role in NK cell activation, IFN-γ production, and cytotoxic granule release. NK-1.1 and DX5 are commonly used as mouse NK cell markers.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NK-1+ cells from mouse spleen and bone marrow
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone S17016D cross-blocks anti-mouse NK1.1 clone PK136, and can stain for NK1.1 post-formaldehyde and methanol-based fixation based on in-house testing.
AB_2783134 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156502)
- NKR-P1 gene family
NK and NK-T cells in the NK1.1 mouse strains (C57BL, FVB/N, NZB)
- NK cell activation, IFN-γ production, cytotoxic granule release
- Cell Type
- NK cells, NKT cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Lanier LL. 1997. Immunity 6:371.
- Yokoyama WM, Seaman WE. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 11:613.
- Koo GC, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 137:3742.
- Giorda R, Trucco M. 1991. J. Immunol. 147:1701.
- Gene ID
- 17059 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about NK-1.1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.