- W17243F (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-33R, ST2, IL-1RL1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IL-33Rα, also known as ST2 or IL-1RL1, is a member of the Toll/IL-1 receptor family. It binds IL-33 and is structurally similar to IL-1R1. Two forms of the protein exist: a soluble form known as ST2 and a membrane anchored form known as ST2L. The membrane form is expressed by Th2 cells and bone marrow derived mast cells, whereas the soluble form is expressed by serum-stimulated fibroblasts. Signaling through IL1RL1 drives cytokine production in mast cells, basophils, eosinophils, invariant NKT and NK cells, Th2 lymphocytes, and type 2 innate immune cells. IL-33 signaling is required for maintaining the suppressive function of regulatory T cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse IL-33Rα, AA 27-342
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2922503 (BioLegend Cat. No. 165302)
- Single-pass type I membrane protein
Th2 lymphocytes, mast cells, fibroblasts
- Following interaction with IL-33, it recruits MyD88, Irak1, Irak4 and Traf6 followed by phosphorylation of the MAP/ERK pathway
- Interacts with MyD88, Irak1, Irak4 and Traf6
- Cell Type
- Fibroblasts, Mast cells, Th2
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
- Yanagisawa K, et al. 1993. FEBS Lett. 318:83-7.
- Schmitt E, et al. 1990. Cytokine. 2:407-15.
- Yanagisawa K, et al. 1992. FEBS Lett. 302:51-3.
- Takagi T, et al. 1993. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1178:194-200.
- Gene ID
- 9173 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-33Ralpha on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse IL-33Rα (IL1RL1, ST2)||W17243F||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.