- JES5-16E3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interleukin-10, Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), B cell derived T cell growth factor (B-TCGF)
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IL-10 was originally described as Cytokine Synthesis Inhibitory Factor (CSIF) by virtue of its ability to inhibit cytokine production by Th1 clones. IL-10 shares over 80% sequence homology with the Epstein-Barr virus protein BCRFI. IL-10 inhibits IFN-γ, TNF-β, and IL-2 production by Th1 clones; inhibits macrophage-mediated IL-1, IL-6, and TNF-α synthesis; suppresses the delayed type hypersensitivity response; stimulates Th2 cell response (which results in elevated antibody production); and promotes mast cell proliferation in combination with IL-4.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- E. coli-expressed, recombinant mouse IL-10
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ELISA Capture - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. For metal labeling using Maxpar® Ready antibodies, proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Application Notes
ELISA or ELISPOT Detection1,9,11: The biotinylated JES5-16E3 antibody is useful as a detection antibody for a sandwich ELISA or ELISPOT assay, when used in conjunction with purified JES5-2A5 antibody (Cat. Nos. 504902 & 504904) as the capture antibody.
ELISA Capture: The purified JES5-16E3 antibody is useful as the capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA when used in conjunction with the biotinylated JES5-2A5 antibody (Cat. No. 505003) as the detection antibody and recombinant mouse IL-10 (Cat. No. 575809) as the standard.
Neutralization14: The Ultra-LEAF™ purified JES5-16E3 antibody can neutralize the bioactivity of natural or recombinant IL-10.
Flow Cytometry3: The fluorochrome-labeled JES5-16E3 antibody is useful for intracellular immunofluorescent staining and flow cytometric analysis to identify IL-10-producing cells within mixed cell populations.
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry3.
- Additional Product Notes
Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Standard BioTools Inc.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Simkin G, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 164:2457.
- Kitagaki K, et al. 2002. Clin. Diagn. Lab Immunol. 9:1260.
- Khanna A, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 164:1346.
- Sander B, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. Methods 166:201.
- Litton M, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. Methods 175:47.
- Andersson U, et al. 1999. Detection and qunatification of gene expression. New York:Springer-Verlag.
- Finkelman F, et al. 2003. Curr. Prot. Immunol. John Wiley & Sons New York. Unit 6.28.
- Wang W, et al. 2004. FASEB J. 18:1043.
- Brummel R and Lenert P. 2005. J. Immunol. 174:2429.
- Lawson BR, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:5366.
- Xu G, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:5358. PubMed
- Brummel R, et al. 2005. J. Immunol.174:2429. PubMed
- Kang YJ, et al. 2007. Stem Cells 25:1814. PubMed
- Seo N, et al. 2001. Immunology. 103:449. (Neut)
- Product Citations
AB_2562846 (BioLegend Cat. No. 505029)
- Acid-labile cytokine, dimer, 17-21 kD (Mammalian)
- Cell Sources
- Activated CD8+ T cells, Th0, Th2 subset of CD4+ T cells, Ly-1+ B cells, monocytes, macrophages, keratinocytes
- Cell Targets
- T cells, B cells, mast cells, macrophages
- IL-10R (CDw210)
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Fitzgerald K, et al. Eds. 2001. The Cytokine FactsBook. Academic Press San Diego.
2. de Waal-Malefy R, et al. 1992. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 4:314.
3. Howard M, et al. 1992. Immunol. Today 13:198.
4. Quesniaux V. 1992. Res. Immunol. 143:385.
5. Norton SK, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:2848.
- Downregulated by IL-4, IL-10
- Gene ID
- 16153 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-10 on UniProt.org
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
|APC anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ICFC|
|Biotin anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ELISA Detection,ELISPOT Detection,ICFC|
|FITC anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ICFC|
|PE anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ICFC|
|Purified anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ELISA Capture,CyTOF®,IHC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ICFC|
|Purified anti-mouse IL-10 (Maxpar® Ready)||JES5-16E3||ELISA Capture,CyTOF®|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ICFC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ICFC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ICFC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse IL-10||JES5-16E3||ELISA Capture,CyTOF®,ELISPOT Capture,Neut,ICFC,IHC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-mouse IL-10
Biotin anti-mouse IL-10
FITC anti-mouse IL-10
PE anti-mouse IL-10
Purified anti-mouse IL-10
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse IL-10
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IL-10
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse IL-10
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse IL-10
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse IL-10
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse IL-10
Purified anti-mouse IL-10 (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse IL-10
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse IL-10
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IL-10
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse IL-10