- RML-42 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Imunoglobulin light chain lambda
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The RML-42 monoclonal antibody reacts with immunoglobulin light chain lambda in all tested mouse haplotype (Igh-a and b). It does not react with kappa chain. The RML-42 monoclonal antibody may be used as primary or secondary reagent for ELISA or immunofluorescent analysis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA. For ELISA capture, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 5.0 µg per ml. It's recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_345330 (BioLegend Cat. No. 407302)
- Biology Area
- Gene ID
- 111519 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ig light chain lambda on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.