- RMK-45 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin light chain kappa
- Rat IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The RMK-45 monoclonal antibody reacts with immunoglobulin light chain kappa in all tested mouse haplotype (Igh-a and b). It does not react with the lambda chain.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
ELISA - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The RMK-12 monoclonal antibody may be used as a primary antibody for ELISA or as secondary for detection of mouse Ig kappa.
AB_2563297 (BioLegend Cat. No. 409502)
- Immunoglobulin family
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Protein Synthesis
- Antigen References
1. Ludwig TE, et al. 2006. Nat. Methods. 3:637.
2. Nguyen DH, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:228.
3. Bardor M, et al. 2005. J. Biol. Chem. 280:4228.
4. Diaz SL, et al. 2009. PLoS One. 4:e4241.
- Gene ID
- 243469 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ig light chain kappa on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.