- MAR1-5A3 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- IFNAR1, IFN-αR1, IFN-α/β Receptor Subunit 1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- 2 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
IFNAR-1, the type I IFN receptor subunit 1, is coexpressed with IFNAR-2 on nearly all cells and make up the heterodimeric receptor complex that binds to all type I IFNs (IFN-α/β). Type I IFNs are a group of structurally and functionally related cytokines that have been shown to promote anti-viral, anti-microbial, anti-tumor, and autoimmune responses. Ligand binding to the IFN-α/β receptor complex leads to the tyrosine phosphorylation and activation of IFNAR-1-associated Tyk2 and IFNAR-2-associated Jak1 signal transductions.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Exogenously expressed murine IFNAR1 extracellular domain
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IP, WB, ELISA, Block - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting1,2, immunoprecipitation1, ELISA1, and blocking8,9. For in vivo studies or highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 127322) (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Sheehan KC, et al. 2006. J. Interferon Cytokine Res. 26:804. (FC, Block, IP, WB, ELISA)
- Dunn GP, et al. 2005. Nat. Immunol. 6:722. (FC, WB)
- Miller JC, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:8492. PubMed
- Habjan M, et al. 2009. J. Virol. 83:4365. PubMed
- Kelly-Scumpia KM, et al. 2010. J. Exp. Med. 207:319. PubMed
- Swanson CL, et al. 2010. J. Exp. Med. 207:1485. PubMed
- Marshall HD, et al. 2011. J Virol. epub. PubMed
- Swann JB, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:7540. (Block)
- Jones GW, et al. 2011. FASEB J. 25:409. (Block)
- Mitzel DN, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 192:4273. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_1089154 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127301)
AB_1089153 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127302)
IFNAR1 and IFNAR2 are coexpressed on nearly all cells.
- Antigen References
1. Branca AA, et al. 1981. Nature 294:768.
2. Orchansky P, et al. 1984. J. Interferon Res. 4:275.
3. Hemmi S, et al. 1994. Cell 76:803.
4. Novick D, et al. 1994. Cell 77:391.
- Gene ID
- 15975 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IFNAR-1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.