- H22 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interferon-γ, Immune interferon, Type II interferon, T cell interferon, Macrophage-activating factor (MAF)
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Interferon-γ is a potent multifunctional cytokine which is secreted primarily by activated NK cells and T cells. Originally characterized based on anti-viral activities, IFN-γ also exerts anti-proliferative, immunoregulatory, and proinflammatory activities. IFN-γ can upregulate MHC class I and II antigen expression by antigen-presenting cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Recombinant full-length murine IFN-γ
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ELISA, ICC, IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 µg per mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The purified H22 antibody is useful in mouse IFN-γ ELISA, immunofluorescence and immunoprecipitation applications. For in vitro or in vivo neutralization applications, it is suggested to use LEAF™ Purified H22. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schreiber RD, et al. 1985. J. Immunol. 134:1609.
- Williams RO, et al. 1993. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 92:323
- Steed AL, et al. 2006. J. Virol. 80:192.
- Wu LL, et al. 2014. Am J Pathol. 184:2260. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_1089144 (BioLegend Cat. No. 513202)
- Cytokine; dimer; 40-80 kD (Mammalian)
- Upregulated by IL-2, FGF-basic, EGF; downregulated by 1-α-25-Dihydroxy vitamin D3, dexamethasone
- T cells, B cells, macrophages, NK cells, endothelial cells, fibroblasts
- IFN-γRα (CDw119) dimerized with IFN-γRβ (AF-1)
- Antiviral/antiparasitic activities; inhibits proliferation; enhances MHC class I and II expression on APC
- Cell Sources
- CD8+ and CD4+ T cells, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Fitzgerald K, et al. Eds. 2001. The Cytokine FactsBook. Academic Press San Diego.
2. De Maeyer E, et al. 1992. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 4:321
3. Farrar M, et al. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 11:571
4. Gray P, et al. 1987. Lymphokines 13:151
- Gene ID
- 15978 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IFN-gamma on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse IFN-γ||H22||WB, ELISA, ICC, IP|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse IFN-γ||H22||WB, Neut, ELISA, ICC, IP|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.