- S17012B (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Fcr-2, Fcr-3, Ly-17, LyM-1, Lym-1, fcRII, FcgRII.
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD32 (Fcgr2) is a 40 kD transmembrane glycoprotein, member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. The extracellular region of CD32 consists of two Ig C-type domains that binds the Fc region from monomeric IgG with low affinity, but binds immune complexes efficiently. CD32 can mediate phagocytosis of immune complexes and modulate cell activation. CD32 is expressed by Macrophages, neutrophils, mast cells and B cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CD32 transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2783133 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156402)
- 40 kD transmembrane glycoprotein, member of the immunoglobulin superfamily; extracellular region consists of two Ig C-type domains.
Macrophages, neutrophils, mast cells and B cells.
- Mediates phagocytosis of immune complexes, modulates cell activation.
- Ligand Receptor
- Binds Fc from monomeric IgG with low affinity, binds immune complexes efficiently.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, Mast cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
- Negishi-Koga T, et al. 2015. Nat Commun. 6:6637
- Yamada DH, et al. 2015. Immunity. 42:379
- Clatworthy MR, et al. 2014. Nat Med. 20:1458
- Li F and Ravetch JV. 2011. Science. 333:1030
- Xiang Z, et al. 2007. Nat Immunol. 8:419
- Gene ID
- 14130 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD32 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.