- QA20A11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- OBBP2, CD33L2, OB-BP2
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD170, also known as Siglec-F, Siglec-5, is a member of the Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin family, type I single pass transmembrane protein, with 4 extracellular Ig-like domains and 2 ITIM motifs in the cytoplasmic domain; preferentially binds [alpha]-2,3-linked sialic acid. Siglec F is expressed in eosinophils, alveolar macrophages and intestinal microfold (M) cells and induces apoptosis of the lung eosinophils during allergic asthma.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This recombinant antibody clone is derived from clone S17007L.
AB_2922500 (BioLegend Cat. No. 164102)
- Member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, single pass transmembrane protein, forms a 140 kD dimer; cytoplasmic domain contains two ITIM motifs
Granulocytes, Monocytes, Macrophages, Lymphocytes, Dendritic cells, B cells, eosinophils.
- Inhibitory receptor, cell adhesion
- α2,3- and α2,6-linked sialic acid.
- Gene ID
- 8778 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD170 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD170 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PE anti-mouse CD170 Recombinant Antibody||QA20A11||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD170 (Siglec-F) Recombinant Antibody||QA20A11||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.