- 3C4 (MIC2/4) (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD102 is a 55 kD immunoglobulin superfamily member, also known as ICAM-2. CD102 is a heavily glycosylated cell surface ligand for LFA-1 (CD11a/CD18). CD102 is constitutively expressed on vascular endothelial cells, some lymphocytes, monocytes, and platelets. CD102 is thought to be involved in lymphocyte recirculation and T cell activation. The 3C4(MIC2/4) antibody can block interactions between ICAM-2 and LFA-1.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- COS cells transfected with mouse ICAM-2 cDNA
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F, IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining2 of acetone-fixed frozen sections, in vitro blocking of ligand binding1, and immunoprecipitation1. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 105608).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Xu H, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 156:4909.
- Gerwin N, et al. 1999. Immunity 10:9.
- Product Citations
AB_313194 (BioLegend Cat. No. 105601)
AB_313195 (BioLegend Cat. No. 105602)
- Ig superfamily, 55 kD
Vascular endothelial cells, some resting lymphocytes, monocytes, platelets
- Lymphocyte recirculation, costimulation
- LFA-1, Mac-1
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Casasnovas JM, et al. 1999. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 96:3017.
3. Diamond MS, et al. 1990. J. Cell Biol. 111:3129.
- Gene ID
- 15896 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD102 on UniProt.org
|Biotin anti-mouse CD102||3C4 (MIC2/4)||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD102||3C4 (MIC2/4)||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD102||3C4 (MIC2/4)||FC, IHC-F, IP|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD102||3C4 (MIC2/4)||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD102||3C4 (MIC2/4)||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0104 anti-mouse CD102||3C4 (MIC2/4)||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.