- N228A/16 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- LHX6, LHX6.1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
LHX6 is a transcription factor that belongs to the LIM-homeobox protein family. LHX6 contains two LIM domains, followed by one homeodomain (HD). The protein has been shown to play an important role during neurodevelopment where it functions as a cell fate regulator that controls differentiation and development of neural cells, especially cholinergic and GABAergic neurons1. In the nervous system, LHX6 is mainly expressed in neurons, including motor neurons, interneurons, and sensory neurons.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2783471 (BioLegend Cat. No. 857301)
AB_2783472 (BioLegend Cat. No. 857302)
- LHX6 is a 363 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of ~ 40 kD.
Tissue Distribution: Ubiquitously expressed in all tissues.
Cellular Distribution: Nucleus
- LHX6 functions as a cell fate regulator that controls differentiation and development of neural cells.
- Forms homodimers or heterodimers with other LHX family members such as LHX8. Interacts with LDB1, PITX2, RLIM
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Postsynaptic proteins
- Antigen References
- Zhou C, et al. 2015 FASEB J. 29(10):4083
- Nathalia E, et al. 2018. Rom J Intern Med. 56(3):135
- Wullimann MF, et al. 2009. Integr Zool. 4(1):123
- Gene ID
- 26468 View all products for this Gene ID 16874 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about LHX6.1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.