- Poly19052 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Keratin, type II cytoskeletal 1, CK-1, cytokeratin-1, 67 kD cytokeratin, hair alpha protein, type-II keratin Kb1, epidermolytic hyperkeratosis 1, krt1
- Rabbit Polyclonal
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Keratin 1 is a member of the keratin family of proteins. It is a type II cytokeratin specifically expressed in the spinous and granular layers of the epidermis along with family member Keratin 10. Mutations in these genes have been associated with bullous congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma.Product Details
- Human, Rat, Cross-Reactivity: Primate
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- The antibody was raised against a peptide sequence derived from the C-terminus of the human keratin 1 protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
IHC-F, WB - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 0.1 - 10 μg/ml is suggested. For Western blotting, a concentration range of 0.25 - 1.0 μg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2734677 (BioLegend Cat. No. 905203)
AB_2616954 (BioLegend Cat. No. 905204)
- Keratin 1 is a 66 kD protein.
Extracellular, nucleus, and cytoskeleton.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Intermediate Filaments
- Gene ID
- 3848 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Keratin 1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.